Self Catering Chalets (rates per chalet per night)Children under 12 half price
normal rate;R375 PER PERSON PER NIGHT UNSERVICED R400 SERVICED
HIGH SEASON R475 UNSERVICED R500 SERVICED PER ADULT PER NIGHT
|High Season||Long Weekend||Weekend||Low Season|
|2 Berth Chalet||R950||R950||R750||R750|
|4 Berth Chalet||R1900||R1900||R1500||R1500|
|6 Berth Chalet||R2850||R2850||R2250||R2250|
Caravan & Camping (rates per site per night)
|High Season||Low Season|
|Teambuilding||Available on request|
50% deposit is requiried to be paid to the resort withing 10 days of initial reservation in order to confirm one’s booking.
White Mountain Lodge Terms & Conditions:
- Accommodation and sites booked and not occupied without notice of cancellation being received within 2 weeks of anticipated arrival, will be charged for in full and an account sent if we are unable to re-let the accommodation/ site for the full period of your reservation. Bookings made for accommodation or sites within 2 weeks of arrival are expected to pay in full within 72 hours.
- The maximum number of persons specified for chalets & sites is stricly enforced. This is irrespective of ages of guests and includes babies. The chalet/ site may be re-let after 24 hours unless the lodge has been notified of late arrival.
- A R250.00 key and breakage deposit must be paid in cash upon arrivalat the lodge. Breakages are chargeable and charges will be levied for units not left in a reasonable state upon departure.
- If payment is made by credit card it is hereby acknowledged that you have consented to us deducting the deposit as well as any other monies due from your credit card.
- No arrivals after 10pm or before 2pm, unless by prior arrangement. Units must be vacated by 10am on day of departure, again unless prior arrangements have been made with management.
- Fees are payable on arrival NO REFUND will be given for late arrivale or early departures. Cheques, debit, credit cards are accepted.
- ALL NOISE MUST CEASE BY 10:00PM. IN ALL CASES RADIOS MUST BE KEPT AT LOW LEVEL. MUSIC PLAYING FROM MOTOR CARS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
- Every resident of the resort has a right to expect patrons to keep the resort clean and neat at all times. Proper disposal of refuse and garbage in the specially provided receptacles is important.
- All equipment such as crockery, cutlery and linen are provided, with the exception of swimming towels & dishcloths. The chalets are semi-serviced daily but guests are required to do their own washing up.
- White Mountain management cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage due to fire, theft or any other cause whatsoever. The Resort management is also in no way liable for injury of loss of life of guest while swimming in the resort’s pool, or while jumping on the trampoline, or when participating in any activities, NO MORE THAN ONE PERSON MAY BE ON THE TRAMPOLINE AT ANY ONE TIME.
- Flowers, trees & shrubs are protected and may not be cut or damaged. No defacing or graffiti may be made either in the resort or in the neighboring areas.
- CLOTHING MAY NOT BE HUNG OUT ON VERANDAHS / SITES. Lines are provided in the laundry area.
- Porous ground sheets may only be used on grassed caravan sites.
- No dogs permitted in chalets or public buildings at any time.
- Maximum of 2 small dogs permitted out of season and only in the campsite and on leads at all times. No dogs permitted in the main building.
- RIGHT OF ADMISSION IS RESERVED. DAY VISITORS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – Enquire at reception.